The Code Compliance Division is responsible for enforcing the municipal code regulations relating to nuisance and land use violations. The Code Compliance Division responds to inquiries, investigates complaints, and conducts inspections of alleged violations as set forth in the city's code.
To protect the health, safety, and welfare of the residents of Lafayette and create a more beautiful and viable place to live and work by encouraging compliance through educating the community in regard to municipal code rules and regulations.
Report a concern online
Use Request Tracker to report your concerns. Our neighborhood services specialist will respond to the following concerns:
- Snow/ice removal on public property (sidewalks)
- Illegally parked vehicles/trailers/junk vehicles on private property
- Landscape maintenance (Weeds/grass)
- Obstructed sidewalks/intersections
- Private property maintenance (commercial and residential)
Animal control questions or complaints
Contact the Police Department's Animal Control Division at 303-441-4444