Computers & WiFi
Starting on Tuesday, Jan. 26, the Library is open to the public. Check the Library homepage for computer use status. If available, access will be limited to allow patrons and staff to remain six feet apart. Appointments are required. Please view the Library homepage or call 303-661-1162 to inquire about current availability.
- Make one 60-minute reservation for computer use per day and print up to 20 free pages. Call 303-661-1162 to make your reservation.
- Use the 15-minute express internet station on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note: the copier, scanner, and computers are self-service only; staff can offer assistance from a distance. The self-service copier is operated with a coin/cash vending device.
- At this time, Library visits (for computer use and/or Grab & Go browsing and holds pickup) are limited to 60 minutes.
What you can expect during your computer use visit
- Cloth face coverings or masks are required by all patrons and staff when inside any area of the Library. If you do not have one, the Library can provide you with a single-use mask at no cost.
- Reduced occupancy limits are enforced, and when occupancy is reached, visitors will need to wait outside until others leave.
- Observe physical distancing and remain 6 feet from other visitors and staff.
- Staff regularly sanitize frequently touched items like handles, counters, and copiers. Computers are cleaned between each use. Restrooms will be cleaned at more frequent intervals.
- Please review our full reopening details to see what services, programs, or items may be unavailable at this time.
- WiFi is available in the building and from the parking lot.
- Use your own device; no password required.
- Connect to Lafayette Public Library Guest; launch a browser window; read and accept terms and conditions.
- Lafayette Public Library does not provide security or virus protection.
- Lafayette Public Library is not responsible for damages due to incorrect or insufficient security or virus protection settings.
- Wireless printing from mobile devices is available when connected to Library WiFi.
View details and setup help