Computers & WiFi
Current access remains somewhat limited to allow for adequate spacing between users. The lab is available on a drop-in basis, first come, first serve, for up to 60 minutes per day. You may currently print up to 20 pages per day for free. To inquire about availability or computer use, call 303-661-1162.
- Please note: the copier, scanner, and computers are self-service; staff may offer assistance from a distance. The self-service copier is operated with a coin/cash vending device.
- Please review our full Computer Lab and internet use policies
What you can expect during your computer use visit
- Cloth face coverings or masks are recommended but not required for those who are fully vaccinated.
- When possible, we continue to observe physical distancing.
- Staff regularly sanitize frequently touched items like handles, counters, and copiers. Computers are cleaned between each use. Restrooms will be cleaned at more frequent intervals.
- Please review our full reopening details to see what services, programs, or items may be unavailable at this time.
- WiFi is available in the building and from the parking lot.
- Use your own device; no password required.
- Connect to Lafayette Public Library Guest; launch a browser window; read and accept terms and conditions.
- Lafayette Public Library does not provide security or virus protection.
- Lafayette Public Library is not responsible for damages due to incorrect or insufficient security or virus protection settings.
- Wireless printing from mobile devices is available when connected to Library WiFi (and after accepting terms and conditions). You may be prompted to download a printer app the first time you use this service.
View details and setup help