Libraries are not just about the education, health, and well-being of children--we care about parents, too!
Find events and resources for all ages
Get parenting help
- visit the Parenting section for books and magazines (next to the upper level Kid Zone)
- find parenting books in the catalog, which includes content you can borrow from the six libraries of the Flatirons Library Consortium.
Simplify your life
Save some money
- borrow DVDs and music CDs for all ages
- enjoy fine-free borrowing - no fees for late items (only for lost or destroyed items)
Get stuff done
- use the computer lab
- enjoy limited access and printing using the Kid Zone computers during certain times of day
- Connect with us: Like or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to learn about Library news and links to more resources, and find recommendations on our Library blog.