Stop in and hang out in the Teen Zone - for teens in grades 6-12 only - located on the Upper Level of the Library, to the right of the stairs.
In the Zone
- Computers with access to printers (1-hour per day session)
- Comfy seating
- Work tables
You can now hang out in the Learning Lab (at left at the top of the stairs) and do some gaming, every evening after 4pm and all day on weekends as long as there is no program using the space. Look for the Gaming sign next to the Learning Lab door - if it is up, check out a PS4 or Switch game on your card, and get a controller from the librarian. You can also play on the Wii, or grab a tabletop game to use in the space or elsewhere in the Library.
Browse or Check Out
- Graphic novels
- Spanish language materials for all ages, across from the Teen Zone
- Movies, audiobooks on CD, and music CDs (to your left at the top of the stairs)
- Playaway Launchpads - preloaded game players
- PS4 and Nintendo Switch games to check out.
Make & Create