The Memorial Bench Program provides a unique opportunity to honor, remember, and pay tribute to loved ones.
- People may participate in the program by making a donation of $2,000 to cover the cost of the bench, bronze plaque, and installation by City staff.
- The DuMor benches are cedar colored, six feet wide, and made using high-quality, durable, recycled plastic products. At the donor’s request, the 2"x10" zinc plaques can be personalized with a message of 50 characters or less.
- Parks and Open Space staff will pre-determine appropriate locations for memorial benches along trails or in parks.
- Benches will be ordered upon receipt of payment and approval of plaque wording by City staff and the donor. City staff will install benches as time and weather permits.
- Zinc plaques are 2"x10". Their placement on benches will be determined on an individual basis. All wording submitted for plaques is subject to the approval of Parks and Open Space staff.
Review the instructions and application on our Memorial Bench Program brochure or call 303-661-1306.