Mixed Use - Center Parcel (New)
Location: 2540 Galt Way
Description: The project proposes three 3-story buildings plus one 2-story mixed-use buildings and is intended to have a total of 146 units with primarily 1 bed/1 bath units and 199 parking spaces (40% or more permanently affordable) . Additionally, the project will have a leasing office, amenity area comprising of 6,625SF and approx. 4,250 SF of commercial space. Greenspace will be provided around each of the buildings, provide a buffer and streetscape along Galt Way.
View the Applicant's Narrative and Illustrative Plan
Development Process and Input
The online comment period is now closed. All comments are currently being reviewed.
Current Stage: Under staff review
Mixed Use - East Parcel (Approved)The 4-acre, mixed-use development was approved in 2019. The property will be developed with 27 dwelling units and three commercial mixed-use buildings.
- Planning Commission approved the mixed-use sketch plan with conditions at the Nov. 29, 2017 public hearing.
- The Sketch Plan was approved at the Planning Commission public hearing on March 27, 2018.
- The Planning Commission approved the Preliminary/Site and Architectural Plan at a public hearing on Aug. 29, 2018.
- The Galt Plaza Mixed Use Final Plan, Special Use Review, and Site Plan/Architectural Review was approved by City Council at a public hearing on April 2, 2019.
- The Galt Plaza Mixed Use Site Plan/Architectural Review approval was extended to April 1, 2023.
Public Hearing and Meeting Dates: