Registering for programs with Lafayette Recreation is easy!
We offer online and in-person registration. Step-by-step instructions for both registration types are below.
1. Go to www.lafayetteco.gov/Registration
2. Either log in with your username and password in the "Member Login" box, or if you have never logged in with us, click the "Need an Account" link, or click here to make an account. Forgot your username or password? Click the forgotten password link to reset it.
4. There are many ways to find the program that is right for you! You can search by the activity code listed in our seasonal Activity Guide, or you can use a keyword (like camp, or soccer) to find related activities. You can also search for classes, activities, or facility rentals starting on a specific date.
5. After finding the class or activity you would like to enroll in, click the empty square under "Add to Cart" on the right-hand side to select the item or click the activity number or name to open a pop-up window, then click "Add to Selection List." You can then add the program to your cart or continue shopping. Your choices will be saved as you add activities to your basket. When you are ready, click the "Add To Cart" button.
6. Select your family member(s) enrolling for each activity/program and answer any questions specific to this activity that appears. You will also need to read and agree to our participation release.
7. Once the item is added to your shopping cart; you can "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to checkout" and complete payment for your selection(s).
8. You are now enrolled and should receive an automatic email receipt of your activity and payment. Any special documents specific to the activity will be attached to the receipt.
9. If you see any errors in your activity confirmation, please contact our front desk at 303-665-0469.
Registering in Person:
1. Visit the Recreation Center located at 111 West Baseline Road in Lafayette, CO, to register with one of our front desk staff during our business hours!