Have a question about program registration?
Check below to find the answer. If the answer isn't available here or you still have questions, please call our friendly staff during business hours.
Why does a program say "Unavailable" when I try to register online?
- In most cases, the registration period for the activity is not yet open, or the registration deadline has passed. Clicking on the hyperlinked name of the class will open a window with registration periods for the activity.
- Some programs do not accept online registration. If this is the case, it will be stated in the written description of the program
Why does a program say "Full" or "Canceled"
- If a class has reached its maximum enrollment, it will show "Full" under Availability. You can look for other sections of that class, select another activity, or call 303-665-0469 to be added to the waiting list if there is one for this program.
- If a class does not meet registration minimums, we may have to cancel the class. Registering as early as possible helps to prevent an activity from being canceled. The earlier we know you would like to attend, the more likely the class will run.
What is my Username for online registration?
- If you have forgotten your Username, you can request our system to email your WebTrac Username by clicking here
How do I reset my Password for online registration?
- If you have forgotten our Password, you can create a new Password.
How do I reprint my registration receipt?
- Once you have logged in to our online registration system, please select "My Account" and then "Reprint A Receipt." You can then select the receipt you would like to reprint.
Can I transfer or change classes?
- Please call or email your program coordinator to arrange transfers or changes. Staff Contact list