2022 Admission Ages Price YOUTH 2-17 $7.50 ADULT 18-54 $10 SENIORS 55+ $7.50 SUNSET SWIM All $5
Eligible residents can apply for the Reduced Rate Program to use the Great Outdoors Waterpark for half of the daily admission fee. Learn about the Reduced Rate Program.
2022 Passes 5-Punch Pass Season Pass YOUTH (2-17) $30 $110 ADULT (18-54) $40 $150 SENIORS (55+) $30 $110
Family Pass: Purchase first season pass at full price and each additional pass is 50% off.
Click here to purchase a 5-Punch Pass. Punch passes cannot be shared.
Season passes can be purchased in person at the Waterpark or the Bob Burger Recreation Center.
2022 Hours * Waterpark Hours: Starting June 14 Sun / Mon / Wed / Fri / Sat 10am-4pm Tue / Thu 10am-8pmWeekends Only (Saturdays & Sundays): Aug. 13 - Sept. 4 10am-4pmSunset Swim: Starting June 14Tue / Thu6-8pmHoliday Hours : July 4, Sep. 5Open 10am-4pmClosed June 11, July 9, and July 23 Closed for swim meet
*Please note, Waterpark hours may change
- No pool toys allowed.
- Coastguard approved personal flotation devices only.
- Please follow directions from lifeguards and staff to ensure a safe visit.
- Socializing with or distracting pool staff is prohibited.
- No diving in water less than 10 feet.
- Running is not permitted in the pool area.
- Glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Regular diapers are not allowed. Swim diapers only.
- All patrons must wear appropriate swim attire while in the water. Clothing such as cut-off shorts, gym shorts, and underwear are not permitted as swim wear. No metal buttons or zippers on bathing suits.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the water.
- Kick boards and pull buoys are for lap swim only.
- All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by a guest 16 years of age or older.
- All swimmers less than five years of age must wear an appropriate wrist band and be within arm’s reach of a responsible guardian,16 years or older, at all times.
- Tobacco products are not permitted anywhere on the premises of the Great Outdoors Waterpark.
- Alcoholic beverages and drugs are not permitted. Patrons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted into the Great Outdoors Waterpark.
- Any injury occurring in the waterpark must be reported to a staff member of pool supervisor immediately.
- Patrons assume all risk of injury due to misuse of equipment or failure to follow posted rules.
- Rules applicable to specific bodies of water or equipment are posted on-site.
The Great Outdoors Waterpark was designed with accessibility as a top priority.
- The parking lot offers a convenient drop off area, as well as accessible parking spaces.
- Entry through admissions is easy to navigate, with wide paths to the counter and through the gate.
- The main locker rooms include accessible amenities. Additionally, there are 3 individual restrooms available for those needing more space or privacy.
- The lap pool, zero-depth entry play pool, and the river each have a lift for patrons unable to navigate entry from the deck or stairs.
- The Play Pool includes an easy access, zero-depth entry, which ensures all patrons can easily access a wide array of water play features.
- A waterproof wheelchair is available for free check out, helping all patrons get close to water features without concern for damaging their personal equipment.
- Our exit funnels through a wide gate, right onto the unloading/loading circle, making it easy for guests to load up and head home when the visit is done.
- For additional accommodations, or unique circumstances, please reach out to us directly. Advance notice helps us make sure we can provide a great experience for all patrons!
Our guest’s safety is our number one priority at the Great Outdoor Water Park. If the water park closes for any reason, including lightning, severe weather, or health emergencies, every attempt will be made to reopen the facility that same day.
In the event that the facility is closed for one hour or more, a complimentary pass may be issued to guests who are inside the water park at the time of the closure. In order to receive a complimentary pass, you will need to present your admissions receipt.
Complimentary passes will not be issued to guests who were able to enjoy the park for three hours or more at the time of the closure. Complimentary passes are not applicable during special events. Monetary refunds will not be issued. All complimentary passes will expire at the end of the 2021 summer season.
The Great Outdoors Waterpark will not open for operation if the air temperature or forecast for the day is 65 degrees or below. Closures due to weather will be announced on our homepage, and notices of closures or late openings sent to subscribers to the Great Outdoors Waterpark News Flash - click here to subscribe!