Mental Health Partners
Continuing to provide essential mental health and addiction recovery services to clients and community members. Additionally, they are accepting new clients through main phone number (303) 443-8500, with assessment and evaluations being offered via telehealth.
Social Isolation Resources
Anxiety Relief Resources
Talk with kids about their fears.
Kids will have questions about coronavirus, and they are sensitive to the stress and fear of adults around them. Taking care of your stress will help kids reduce their own fear. Resources are available to help adults talk with kids about COVID-19.
Know you can always talk to someone
• Colorado Crisis Services offers free, confidential, professional, 24/7 support.
• Call 1-844-493-8255
• Text “TALK” to 38255
The Disaster Distress Helpline offers help and support for any distress you or someone you care about may be feeling related to a disaster.
• Call 1-800-985-5990
• Text ‘TalkWithUs’ to 66746
• TTY for Deaf / Hard of Hearing: 1-800-846-8517
• Spanish-speakers: Text “Hablanos” to 66746
Practice kindness and acknowledge we’re all sacrificing
COVID-19 is causing a lot of disruption in our lives. Events and celebrations we have been planning for months are canceled, and things that we care about are being put on hold. It’s OK to be sad or frustrated, but there are things we can all do to help ourselves and our neighbors through this trying time.
Social connection is important to our individual and collective well-being. Distancing our bodies doesn’t mean we have to be distanced at heart.
• Check in with your friends and family by phone.
• Make a plan with your neighborhood or faith group, by which people can signal they need support.
• Enjoy a book you have been waiting to read. Invite others to read it and discuss it on social media (maybe others will join!).
• Create a group who can go shopping for people at higher risk for serious illness.
• Schedule a time for everyone to watch the same movie or TV show at their own homes.
• Connect with nature: Go outside to enjoy a walk with your dog. Go on a family bike ride or hike. Work in your garden.