The Bob Burger Recreation Center is open and our friendly Front Desk staff is ready to welcome you! We've updated our processes to make your time with us safe and easy to navigate.
GENERAL FITNESS AREA TIME LIMITS REMOVED:
Come in when you like and work out in the fitness areas of the facility (strength & cardio equipment, upstairs track, functional fitness, and cardio theater) for as long as you like. Advanced reservations are not necessary in the fitness areas of the BBRC.
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR:
Advanced reservations can be made for our areas that often reach capacity. Reservations can be made 7 days in advance and are recommended for the following: group fitness classes, Rose Lueras Pool aquatics area, basketball, pickleball and racquetball courts, and solo fitness room. Guests are welcome to use the general fitness areas before or after activities with reservations. Reservations are still required for Family Swim.
Use the Pool Reservations button to sign up for:
- Lap Swimming
- River Walking in the Lazy River
- Family Swim
- Sensory Friendly Play Pool
- Open Swim
- Play & River only
- All pools
- Outdoor & Indoor Hot Tubs - do not require reservations, but may be used based on availability.
Use the Court Reservations button to sign up for:
Group Fitness Reservations
Use the Group Fitness Reservations button to sign up for:
- TRX Suspension
- And so many more.
Need help? Watch the following video.
Save time and money when making reservations
Pass-holders may reserve a spot with no fee. When making a reservation, non-passholders will be required to pay the non-refundable daily admittance fee online, in advance.
- Click here to purchase a 5- or 20-Visit pass online instead of paying the daily fee.
To make a reservation using the WebTrac system:
You must have an account. If you or family members have participated in an activity, reserved a shelter, booked a birthday party, or purchased a pass to the BBRC, you ALREADY have an account with us! Please do not create a new account.
To recover your Username or reset your Password, you will need to know your primary email account in our system. Use the links below to access your account or call the front desk at 303-665-0469. Staff is ready to assist you whether you need your primary email address, username, or other information regarding your account with the Lafayette Recreation Department.
- If you have forgotten your Username you can request our system to email your WebTrac Username by clicking here.
- If you have forgotten your Password you can create a new password.
- If you are completely new to the BBRC, you can create an account after placing items in your cart or create an account in advance. You will not be able to use the facility without an account.
To cancel a reservation, call 303-665-0469. Online cancellations are not currently available. Due to limited capacity, we ask that you please cancel your reservation if you are unable to use it. All reservations are non-refundable.
BBRC Colorado COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines:
- Face coverings are required in the BBRC at all times, for all activities – including when exercising. Remove masks only when in the water while swimming.
- Please stay home if you don’t feel well or have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Maintain 6ft of physical distance from all non-household members.
- Clean all equipment used during your visit.
- Please leave valuables at home.
- No social spaces are available.
- Spectators are included in the allowed occupancy. Guest must pay the admission fee, have a reservation if needed, and comply with all health guidelines including maintaining distance and wearing a face covering.
- Personal assistant or caregiver: If utilizing the facility for which a reservation is required, then your caregiver must also have a reservation. Please make a reservation for your caregiver. As previously, in compliance with the ADA, people providing personal care will not be charged.
- Water Bottle: Guests should bring their own water bottles.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Showers: Please come prepared to exercise or swim and shower at home if possible. Deck showers are available in aquatics.
- Locks will not be available for check out. Please bring your own lock.
- Lockers: a limited number of lockers will be available.
- Towel service is not offered.