LOCATION: South side of Arapahoe Road approximately one-quarter mile west of Highway 287.
SIZE: 80 acres
PLANNED USE: 453 single-family and multi-family homes and less than 10,000 square feet of neighborhood commercial primarily associated with the proposed CSA farm.
PHASING: Home will be built in several phases.
- Project Sketch Plan and Rezoning were approved in December 2015
- Annexation application was approved in May 2016
- Preliminary Plan was approved by the Planning Commission in November 2016
- Final Plan was approved by City Council on Oct. 17, 2017
- City Council granted a recording extension for the Silo Subdivision Final Plan because of delays involving the ditch-related agreements and engineering for the project. The final plan was recorded in April 2020.
- City Council approved a Right-of-Way Vacation and Final Plat in November 2021 to amend portions of the south/Phase 1 street and lot alignment.
- Staff approved a minor Site Plan/Architectural Amendment and minor PUD amendment in September 2022 so that the new lot lines are correctly reflected on the Site Plan and PUD documents.
CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW: No applications are currently under review.
PROJECT REVIEW: New information will be posted when received.