The Lafayette Urban Renewal Authority (LURA), in partnership with the City of Lafayette, is pleased to release a Request for Proposal (RFP) for professional marketing services related to the Old Town Lafayette Marketing Campaign. The purpose of the RFP is to identify a consultant to develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive and strategic marketing campaign to attract local and regional visitors to Old Town Lafayette.
To download a copy of the Request for Proposal documents please click to the following link:
When accessing the RFP, you will need to create an account with BidNet or log in using an existing account.
Follow these steps to create an account for free and to download the RFP.
- You can select “Limited access” on the subscription tab.
- You do not need an “Enhanced Advertising Profile” to view the RFP, when asked if you would like to purchase one, you can select “not now”.
- Once you have completed these steps, you will need to activate your account by confirming your email address. BidNet will send you an email. Click the link “BidNet Direct - City of Lafayette, Colorado Account Activation” in the email.
- BidNet will ask you some account questions. Complete the questions until you reach the “Activation confirmation”.
- Once you have completed all of these steps, stay logged in and click this link to access the RFP: https://www.bidnetdirect.com/colorado/solicitations/open-bids/Old-Town-Marketing-Campaign/0000253428?purchasingGroupId=8409951&origin=2
All inquiries regarding this RFP should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questioned emailed to will be accepted until 5pm on Feb. 19, 2021. Answers will be posted on a rolling basis on this webpage. Answers to questions submitted by Feb. 19, 2021 will be posted no later than Feb. 23, 2021.
The Lafayette Urban Renewal Authority (LURA) is the public entity to affect revitalization and redevelopment in the downtown area. The authority works in partnership with property owners to improve existing structures, bring new commercial and mixed-use development to raw land within the blighted area, and prevent deterioration of properties within the area.
2013 Urban Renewal Plan Goals
The intent of the Old Town Lafayette Marketing Campaign aligns with the 2013 Amended Urban Renewal Plan goals, specifically:
- To attract capital investment, and to assist in the retention and expansion of existing business, strengthening the City’s economic base.
- To create a stable tax base
- To eliminate and prevent conditions of blight which constitute economic and social liabilities to the community.
- To prevent physical and economic deterioration in the Urban Renewal Area