Land Use Applications & Checklists
Process for submitting Land Use applications
1. Schedule a pre-application meeting
The purpose of the first pre-application conference is to familiarize the applicant with the City’s requirements, procedures, and comprehensive plan before substantial time and financial commitments are made in the preparation of plans, surveys, and other studies.
A pre-application conference is required for:
- Planned Unit Developments (PUD)
- Special Use Reviews
Please complete the Pre-Application Conference Form
2. Complete an application
- Complete an application for each type needed. For example, if you need a Site Plan/Architectural Review and Special Use Review, you will need both applications.'
- The application form specific to your development lists the documents / items required for your formal submission.
- Application fees will be invoiced upon acceptance of your application.
3. Submit completed application form(s) and all supplemental information to email@example.com
- All plan submittals must be done electronically. Paper copies will not be accepted.
- All plans and supporting documents should be in separate PDF files with descriptive names.
- Large plans can be submitted through Dropbox or a similar FTP site via a link from that site.
- Completed submittals must be received by 5pm on Tuesday to begin that week's review cycle.
- Annexation Review Application (PDF)
- Annexation Petition (PDF)
- Annexation Timeline (PDF)
- Comprehensive Plan Specific Amendment (PDF)
- Deannexation Review Application (PDF)
- Final Plan / Final PUD Review Application (PDF)
- Lafayette Urban Renewal Architectural Review Application (PDF) - Design review and approval is required for all exterior changes to properties within the Lafayette Urban Renewal District. Use this form to apply for approval for your exterior change or modification.
- Minor Subdivision Review Application (PDF)
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) Amendment (PDF)
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) Review Application(PDF)