The chief of police, support services deputy chief, administrative sergeant and administrative assistant comprise the Administration Division. This division coordinates and administers overall direction to the agency and its personnel. The division acts as liaison to members of the community, other city departments, as well as other criminal justice agencies.
- Overall department direction
- Ensuring quality of police services are delivered to the public at the highest possible level
- Managing the budget, staffing, training standards, testing and selection of new personnel
- Administering policies and procedures, enforcing department regulations
- Overseeing acquisition of equipment and supplies, grant applications and homeland security
- Addressing community concerns, working with other departments, agencies and organizations
- Preparing annual reports and statistical data