The City of Lafayette's Public Works Department is still offering a rebate credit of $80 for the first 100 toilets from residential and commercial water customers who replace a pre-1994 toilet (3 gallon per flush or more) with an EPA WaterSense labeled toilet. You are encouraged to replace all pre-1994 toilets in homes or businesses to achieve the most water savings. Only pre-1994 toilets are eligible.
Installation, inspection, recycling of the old toilet, an approved rebate application, and proof of purchase and installation must be received by Friday, December 19, 2014.
This rebate is limited to three toilets per household, per year, during the pilot program duration.
The most important things to remember to know if you qualify for this rebate would be:
• Current on your City of Lafayette utility bill
• Old toilet is 3 gallons per flush or more AND 1994 or older
• Old toilet MUST BE recycled at our city Service Center (please make an appointment with Public Works to do so)
• New toilet MUST BE 1.28 gallons per flush or less AND EPA WaterSense-labeled
Along with your completed application you must attach the following:
• Copy of current City of Lafayette utility bill
• Copy of valid Driver’s License
• Copy of receipt for new toilet (1.28 gallons per flush or less, EPA WaterSense-Labeled)
For additional information please visit the webpage for our Toilet Rebate Program (http://www.cityoflafayette.com/toiletrebate ), email Sarah at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-661-1277.