This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• anyone concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Lafayette: Senior Center
July 9 – August 27
9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Program fee is waived for adults over 60
To register and for information on additional locations: 303-441-3599