Download a July is Parks and Rec Month calendar or follow us on Facebook (City of Lafayette Recreation) and Instagram (LafayetteCORec) and Twitter (LafayetteRec) to keep up to date with all of the fun, special things going on to celebrate how Lafayette connects with Rec!
Some of the July Special events:
1. Lafayette Park and Open Space scavenger hunt - find the prize hidden in on of our many beautiful parks or open space properties each day by following the clues on Facebook and Instagram! Prizes will include passes to the Recreation center, fidget spinners, amoeba splat balls, pop-sockets and more!
2. Yoga in the Park - Join us at Waneka Lake Park on July 25th for a free community yoga session of Adult and Children’s Yoga.
3. Red, White, and Blue Ride - Lafayette Recreation Staff will lead a three-lap ride around Waneka Lake after on the 5th of July at 6 p.m.!
4. Double-Dip Day - On 7/18, your paid admission to Lamont Does Outdoor Swimming Pool will get you a 1/2 hour paddleboat rental at Waneka Lake Park!
5. Family Night at Lamont - From 6-8 p.m. on July 7th, open swim is just $10.00 for a family of four! (Two adults, two children)
6. Bike in Movie Night at Lamont Does! On July 7th, bike over to Lamont Does and see a flick under the starts!
7. Waneka Lake Concert Series FREE Outdoor Concerts, July 12th, 19th and 29th
8. Many demos of Recreation fitness and fun classes, including Stability Yoga, Cheerleading, Self Defense, Jump Bunch, HIIT and Fitness Demos at Waneka Lake.
and MORE! Join us at one or all of these fun, family events and #PlayOn!