The last Wednesday of each month, City staff will host the “I Was Wondering Wednesday” online discussion to answer those questions you just aren't sure who to ask. A different department will be featured every month.
Public Works is the featured department for January. This department is responsible for the following service areas:
- Streets (paving, plowing)
- Water (drinking & wastewater, conservation)
- Managing the City's 3-cart trash contractor
- Traffic signals, signage on city-maintained roadways
- Programs: Turf Replacement, Spring Clean Up, Leaf Drop-Off, Electronic Recycling Day, Toilet Upgrade, Sprinkler Inspection, Indoor Water Fixture Inspection, Garden in a Box
LEARN MORE... about I Was Wondering Wednesday and access instructions on how to participate.
to the PUBLIC WORKS online discussion and start asking questions! You will be promoted to set up an account if you don't already have one.