To book a free space, or hold a paid space for an event (subject to approval), use the Reserve a Room button from our homepage, or go to lafayetteco.gov/LibrarySpaces and select Study Rooms or Event Spaces.
- Requesting event space? The default slot is one hour. Once you select the beginning of your time slot, use the arrow next to the end time to dropdown options to add or substract from that hour before you submit.
- Reduce scroll time by using handy Go to Date or Next Available buttons
- Click on Info or room name for rates, room details, and photos, as well as to access a week-by-week view of openings for that room.
- On a small screen, or using a screen reader, or just don't like the grid approach? Click on the screenreader link at bottom of the booking page for a simpler interface
- Print out a pdf guide to booking rooms