Place up to 25 items on hold using our online catalog, or call us at 303-665-5200.
Once you have received notice by email, phone, or text that your requested items are available for pickup, make an appointment or drop by for Curbside pickup service.
- Have a lot to pick up or in a hurry? Appointments are the best option to get items quickly - we will have your items checked out and bagged ahead of time.
- Prefer to drop in? Follow the process, and allow a little extra time for us to get your items prepped. Please arrive no later than 30 minutes before we close.
Appointments: Call 303-665-5200 or use the Curbside Calendar.
Drop-in and pickup arrival number: 303-661-1160
When you arrive, park and call the pickup number - we will bring your checked-out items to the table under the tent.
Curbside pickup hours: Monday 10-4, Tuesday 10-7, Wednesday-Saturday 10-4
What happens on our end:
- We check out your materials ahead of time on the day of your appointment or the night before. As more items become "Ready for Pickup" after you make your appointment, they will generally be pulled and included in your pickup bag.
- You only need to make one appointment for all your items. You may also include family members in your appointment reservation.
- Running late for today’s appointment? Your items have been bagged and checked out already - just arrive before we close and call the pickup number.
- Still have questions? Check out our Curbside FAQs
Grab bags for adults, kids, or teens
Need help finding what to read next? Fill out a Grab Bag request form for Adults or a Kids or Teens Grab Bag request form to receive a bag of pre-selected items that can be checked out and picked up at curbside.
The Library remains closed to the public. Please contact us online or call us at 303-665-5200 for any questions about new cards or your current account.