Due to an increase in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment will move Boulder County to Level Red: Severe Risk on Friday, Nov. 20 at 5pm. Level Red: Severe Risk is a more restrictive level on the State’s revised COVID-19 Dial, which was released alongside the latest COVID-19 Dial Public Health Order. Under Level Red: Severe Risk, all personal gatherings are prohibited and at-risk populations are recommended to stay at home.
What does Level Red: Severe Risk mean for businesses?
- Retailers will need to limit their capacity to 50%
- Dedicated senior and at-risk hours encouraged.
- No indoor dining. Curbside, takeout, and delivery services are permitted.
- Outdoor dining is limited to one household per table. All on-premises alcohol sales must end at 8 PM.
- Gyms can operate at 10% capacity or allow up to 10 people per room. Reservations are required. They can also operate outdoors in groups of up to 10 people.
- Offices can operate at 10% capacity, but remote work is strongly encouraged.
- Indoor unseated and seated events/entertainment are closed.
- Outdoor unseated and seated events limited to 25% or 75 people (per spacing calculator), attended only with members of your own household and 6ft between groups.
- Outdoor guided services and entertainment can operate at 25% capacity or 10 people (whichever is fewer).
The City has created posters for certain industries. Links below are for businesses to print and post.
For more information: Boulder County Call Center 720.776.0822 • Colorado Department of Public Health, 303.389.1687 or 1.877.462.2911, or email@example.com • lafayetteco.gov/COVID-19