- Sign up with the listed providers to register for a vaccine appointment
- Community members with language or online access barriers can reach the Boulder County Call center at 720-776-0822 to set up vaccine appointments.
- Need help with transportation to get a vaccine? View these transportation options.
COVID-19 vaccine opportunities in Boulder County
St. Benedict Health and Healing Ministry Short-term clinic with 200 doses for 5 clinics
When: Wednesday, June 2, 1 – 4 p.m. – second dose
Where: Sister Carmen’s Community Center in Lafayette – 655 Aspen Ridge Drive, Lafayette
Must be 18+, walk-in clinic available for people with housing instability, those who are uninsured, workers who can’t afford to take time off during working hours, people with barriers to registration (digital or otherwise), and people who are homebound or lack transportation. Those who are homebound or experiencing transportation issues may email email@example.com or call 303-669-2700 to be added to the mobile unit visits list.
Lafayette Drive-Thru Clinic by Servicios de la Raza, Latino Chamber and BOCO SUMA
When: Sunday, June 6, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. – second dose
Where: Angevine Middle School – 1150 W South Boulder Rd, Lafayette, CO
Walk-In Clinic at LaMont Does Park
When: Saturday, June 12, 10am – 2pm
Where: LaMont Does Park – 500 E South Boulder Rd. Lafayette, CO 80026
Vaccine(s): Pfizer Age: 12+ for racial and ethnic minorities, new Americans, workers who can’t take off M-F, uninsured and technological barriers
Bridges of Opportunity Short-term, walk-in clinic with 300 doses; second dose clinic for those who received first vaccination at same location May 22. Must be 18+ (please note that 16- and 17-year-olds are NOT eligible to receive the Moderna vaccine), drive-through by appointment only, clinic for Latinx/Hispanic population, monolingual Spanish speakers, new Americans, uninsured, workers who can only attend a clinic on weekends
View special pop-up vaccination clinics in and around Boulder County
Clinica Family Health
- Clinica will contact patients directly, or patients can go to www.clinica.org, the My Appointments tab and schedule an available opportunity.
First come, first served wait list based on eligibility, no walk-ins.
- Kaiser Permanente members:
- Fill out the COVID-19 Vaccine Sign-up E-visit at kp.org/covidvaccine
- Or complete a short questionnaire by calling 1-844-951-1932.
- Non-Kaiser Permanente members:
- Go to kp.org/covidvaccine
- Then, complete the non-member brief intake to request the vaccine.
- We will hold your place in our virtual line and notify you when you are eligible and when vaccine supply is available.
Appointment only, no walk-ins
Online registration strongly recommended. Must create an SCL account at MyChart.SCLHealth.org, no walk-ins
Appointment only, no walk-ins
Community Vaccination Sites - Now accepting walk-ins
All six Community Vaccination Sites now accept walk-ins when there are available appointments with no advance registration required. Same-day walk up and drive up appointments are available at four of the six sites this week, and you can register in advance to speed up the process. Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City and Colorado State Fairgrounds in Pueblo have filled appointments. People who were planning to get vaccinated at the Dick’s site should either register in advance or walk up to Denver’s Ball Arena instead. Broadmoor World Arena will be taking walk ups on the weekends.