The shock and grief over the Boulder shooting has left our community tattered. It can be hard to mourn this gigantic loss and to find ways to be supportive.
Traumatic situations take a toll on all of us and support is critical. You can find helpful resources below:
- Colorado Crisis Services hotline: 1-844-493-8255
- National Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- If you are a parent, here is a link to helpful resources on how to discuss with your children.
- Colorado Healing Fund, a nonprofit that gives people a secure way to donate to the victims of mass casualty crimes in Colorado, recently activated to collect funds specifically for the Boulder shooting victims and their families. You can donate online at coloradohealingfund.org.
- If you would like to make a monetary donation to fallen Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley or for the civilian victims of yesterday's shooting, please visit boulderoem.com/donations/ for information.
- Community Foundation Boulder County has announced a fund to support the needs of victims and families of the larger boulder community. Visit commfound.givecorps.com to learn more.