Support Lafayette businesses by shopping local!
Lafayette businesses are vibrant pillars in our community. They provide us with goods and services and allow the community to flourish. Many local businesses have been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic and need our continued support to keep their business thriving.
There are multiple ways you can support a local business.
- Order curbside pickup.
- We offer designated curbside pickup parking spots in Old Town Lafayette with 10-minute public parking spots. Learn more by visiting this link: lafayetteco.gov/curbsidepickup
- Visit the business in-person.
- Grab a cup of coffee or buy that new outfit! All businesses in Lafayette follow COVID-19 protocols.
- Purchase a gift card
- Buying a gift card helps support a business while also introducing the business to a friend.
- Recommend a Lafayette business to a friend
- Word of mouth referrals are a great way to spread the word about a local business.
- Review the business on social media
- Leave a positive review that encourages others to support the business as well.
When residents (and visitors) shop in Lafayette, sales tax dollars are invested to help pay for parks and open space, recreation, police and fire protection, streets, library, public art, and other important government services.
What are you waiting for? Support Lafayette businesses by shopping local and invest in our City!