Get your Medicare questions answered
If you just turned 65 or are turning 65 soon and have questions about Medicare, this class is for you!
This class will answer common Medicare questions, including:
- What does Medicare cover?
- How do I enroll in Medicare?
- Should I enroll in Medicare if I’m still working and have health insurance from my employer?
- How can I tell if a Medicare Advantage or Medicare Supplement plan is right for me?
- How can I avoid a Part D Late Enrollment Penalty?
This class is offered by Medicare Teachers Inc. staff members who will be available after the class to meet one-on-one with you if you have more specific questions.
Aug. 9 | 11am-noon | FREE
Location: Lafayette Senior Center