Curbside Hold Pickup
Lafayette cardholders may place holds on Lafayette items for no-contact Curbside Hold Pickup (by appointment only) starting on June 1.
The Library remains closed to the public during the ongoing COVID-19 emergency.
How it Works
1. Place items on hold online using your Library card or by calling 303-665-5200. (Help us out by removing any items you no longer want.)
2. We will notify you that your hold is ready for pickup via email, phone or text.
3. Sign up for a hold pickup time using the link provided in your notification.
or call 303-665-5200. You have 10 days from this email to pick up your items.
4. During your 1-hour appointment window, pull into a Curbside Hold Pickup parking spot in front of the Library.
5. Call 303-661-1160 to let us know you’re here!
6. A staff member will bring items to a table out front. Please stay in your car.
7. Once the staff member has returned inside, you may pick up your items.
More details and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)