Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on July 6, 2021
* Discussion of 2021 Ballot Initiative Polling Results
* COVID-19 Recovery and Sustainment Update
Liquor License Hearing
Resolution No. 2021-48 / Granting a Transfer of Retail Liquor License from LH Investment, Inc. d/b/a T3 Gas & Liquors to T3 Liquor Corp d/b/a T3 Liquors / 508 W. Baseline Rd.
* Minutes from the June 15, 2021 City Council Meeting
* Summary of the June 28, 2021 City Council Workshop
* Resolution No. 2021-49 / A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Lafayette, Colorado, Approving a Wireless Communications Facilities Master License Agreement Between the City of Lafayette and SQF, LLC
* Resolution No. 2021-50 / Ratifying the City Administrator’s Appointment of Pete Bradshaw as the Fire Chief Effective April 12, 2021
* Lafayette Liquor Licensing Authority Approval of Art Gallery Permit / pARTiculars, Inc. / 401 South Public Road, Unit A
* Contract / Outdoor Classroom Renovation / Arrow J Landscape & Design, Inc.
* Contract / Arapahoe Road Paving / Asphalt Specialties
* Contract Change Order No. 6 / Sundar City Provided Public Improvements Project / Premier Earthworks & Infrastructure (PEI)
* Contract / Arvada Pump Company / Goose Haven Pump 5 Replacement
* City Attorney’s report
* City Administrator’s report
* Appointment to the Planning Commission
* Appointment to the Human Rights Commission
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the July 6 agenda packet.