Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on Jan. 18, 2022This meeting will be held virtually - view the meeting agenda for participation instructions
I. OPENING OF REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING
II. PUBLIC INPUT
III. CONSENT AGENDA
A. January 4, 2022, City Council Meeting Minutes
B. Second Reading / Ordinance No. 01, Series 2022 / Budget Supplemental Appropriating Funding from Public Safety Sales Tax Ballot Issue
C. Second Reading / Ordinance No. 02, Series 2022 / Amendment to Mutual Permanent Access Easement Agreement between the City and the Owners of Lot 2, Lafayette City Center Subdivision Replat B, to Expand the Easement Area and Amend Terms Pertaining to Parking and Access
D. Second Reading / Ordinance No. 03, Series 2022 / Boundary Agreement Between the City of Lafayette and Thao T. Nguyen; Authorizing the Conveyance of City-Owned Real Property to Thao T. Nguyen in Connection with Such Boundary Agreement; and Granting an Easement to Thao T. Nguyen for Access
IV. ADJOURN TO LAFAYETTE LIQUOR LICENSING AUTHORITY
E. Public Hearing / Resolution No. 2022-04 / New Lodging & Entertainment Liquor License /Dog House Music LLC d/b/a Dog House Music / 525 Courtney Way
V. RETURN TO REGULAR SESSION
F. Chamber of Commerce Update
G. City Code Review of Chapter 25 – Animals and Fowl
VII. REGULAR BUSINESS
H. Items Pertaining to the Water Reclamation Facility Improvement Project:
1. First Reading / Ordinance No. 04, Series 2022 / Annexing the City-Owned Property Known as Water Reclamation Plant Expansion to the City of Lafayette, Colorado
2. First Reading / Ordinance No. 05, Series 2022 / Zoning Certain City-Owned Land to Public Zoning District
I. Resolution No. 2022-05 / Establishing the 2022 Residential Permit Allocations and Modifying Non-Exempt Residential Annual Allocation Schedules
J. Contract / Economic Development and Housing Strategic Plan / Root Policy
VIII. STAFF REPORTS
K. City Attorney’s Report
L. City Administrator’s Report
IX. COUNCIL REPORTS
M. Interview Panel Selection for Planning Commission Appointment
OPTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE VIRTUAL MEETING
• Tune to Comcast Channel 8 or HD Channel 881.
• View the meeting on your computer at https://www.lafayetteco.gov/streamingvideo .
• Listen to the meeting by calling 1-877-853-5247 (toll free). Once connected, you will be asked for the meeting number. The meeting number is 869 1163 2580. Press # after entering the number.
OPTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING
Submit written comments to the City Clerk’s Office at https://www.lafayetteco.gov/FormCenter/City-Clerk-19/Public-Input-463. If your remarks are received by 3pm on the day of the meeting, they will be read into the record.
• Participate on your computer via videoconference.
• Use the “Raise Hand” icon during Public Input to request to speak. When it is your turn to speak, we will unmute your microphone.
• When listening over the phone, press *9 during Public Input to raise your hand to request to speak. When it is your turn, we will unmute your microphone.
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDA