Agenda highlights for the upcoming City Council Meeting on May 17, 2022
I. OPENING OF REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGII. PUBLIC INPUTIII. CONSENT AGENDA
City Council has resumed in-person meetings. Participation options are outlined at the end of the agenda.
A. May 3, 2022, City Council Meeting Minutes
B. First Reading / Ordinance No. 18, Series 2022 / Amending Article XIV of Chapter 30, “Buildings and Building Regulations,” of the Code of Ordinances to Enact a New Section 30-406 Regarding Fee Waivers
C. Second Reading / Ordinance No. 16, Series 2022 / Extending the Deadline for Compliance with Conditions in Ord. No. 29, Series 2021, Pertaining to Silo Subdivision Filing No. 1 and the Vacation of Certain Rights-of-Way and Public Easements
D. Items Related to Utility Easements at 712 South Cherryvale Road
- Resolution No. 2022-28 / Approving and Accepting an Easement and Agreement Between the City and Connor Snipes for the Installation, Operation, and Maintenance of a Pipeline for the Conveyance and Distribution of Potable Water
- First Reading / Ordinance No. 17, Series 2022 / Vacating a Portion of a Utility Easement Within Certain Real Property Located in Boulder County, Commonly Known as 712 South Cherryvale Road
E. Contract / Churchich Recreation / Playground Equipment Replacement
F. Change Order / Altitude Athletic Surfaces, LLC / Pickleball CourtsIV. PROCLAMATIONS
G. National Police Week / May 15-21, 2022
H. Honoring the Class of 2022V. REGULAR BUSINESS
I. First Reading / Ordinance No. 14, Series 2022 / Amending Chapter 75, “Offenses – Miscellaneous,” of the Code of Ordinances
J. First Reading / Ordinance No. 15, Series 2022 / Repealing and Reenacting Chapter 10, “Alcoholic Beverages,” of the Code of Ordinances
K. Contract / Republic Services / Residential Solid Waste Hauling ServicesVI. STAFF REPORTS
L. City Attorney’s Report
M. City Administrator’s ReportVII. COUNCIL REPORTSVIII. ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
N. Pursuant to section 24-6-402(4)(b) of the Colorado Revised Statutes to confer with the City Attorney for the purpose of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions pertaining to Senate Bill 21-256OPTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE MEETING
OPTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING
- Attend the meeting in person. City Hall Council Chambers, 1290 S. Public Road
- Tune to Comcast Channel 8 or HD Channel 881.
- View the meeting on your computer at Lafayetteco.gov/StreamingVideo
- Listen to the meeting by calling toll-free at 1-877-853-5247. Once connected, you will be asked for the meeting number. The meeting number is 869 1163 2580. Press # after entering the number.
- Attend the meeting in person at City Hall Council Chambers, 1290 S. Public Road
- Submit written comments to the City Clerk’s Office at Lafayetteco.gov/PublicInputForm. If your remarks are received by 3pm on the day of the meeting, they will be read into the record.
- Participate by calling toll-free at 1-877-853-5247. Once connected, you will be asked
for the meeting number. The meeting number is 869 1163 2580. Press # after entering the
number. To request to speak, press *9 during Public Input to raise your hand. When it is your
turn, we will unmute your microphone.
For a complete listing of all agenda items and staff reports, view the FULL AGENDA