Moving into a Rental?
Please complete the online form below to connect water utility services. You will not need to sign in. Additional information may be requested. To get a complete list of services we provide at the property, please call us at 303-665-5588 option 1 or email us at email@example.com.
Connect Water Utility Services - Rental Property
Moving out of a Rental?
Please complete the online form below to disconnect water utility services. You will not need to sign in. Additional information may be requested.
Disconnect Water Utility Services - Rental Property
We are unable to backdate disconnect or connection requests.
Purchasing or selling a home
- If you are purchasing or selling a home that receives utility services through the City of Lafayette, the title company will contact us to transfer services from the seller to the buyer. You may call us at 303-665-5588 to confirm that the title company has completed the transfer and to verify the services included on your City of Lafayette utility bill.
- Title companies may request a final and request transfer by completing the Title Company Final Request Form (PDF).
- Email a copy of this form after all fields are completed. We may contact you if we have additional questions regarding the transfer. If you are having difficulty submitting your form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the closing date changes, notify us immediately by email, and then resubmit the Title Company Final Request Form with the correct information.
- If there is a post-occupancy agreement, please include this information in the email you send us with the completed form.